It is our responsibility to help limit the spread of COVID-19 by fully supporting social distancing. The Complex Executive Team has developed and introduced many additional standards for Disinfection and Sterilization of the Complex, in compliance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Tourism and health organizations. The staff has been trained to strictly follow the protocols, with the purpose of achieving the highest level of hygiene in the hotel and safety for our guests.
The Penelope Palace AH Team introduced the following additional measures:
- Everyone, guests and team members including, has access to hand sanitizers /located in the common areas of the Hotel/.
- Front desk staff greets guests behind a secure transparent screen. Observing a distance of 1.5 meters from the next and previous guest is obligatory, waiting by a sign board at 1.5 m from the desk.
- All team members use masks indoors and gloves where necessary and recommended. Their temperature is taken on a daily basis in order to ensure a healthy working environment.
- All common areas, offices and hotel rooms are cleaned using certified detergents at regular intervals of 1 hour, in compliance with the highest standards. Special attention is paid to areas with high levels of contact, such as door handles, elevator knobs, etc.
- Room keys are sterilized using a Sun UV S1 sterilizer.
- After a room is vacated, it is ventilated and disinfected; no guests are accommodated therein for the next 24 hours.
- Catering and room service are available to the guests upon request.
- Food and drinks are served in the restaurant, as required by all standards, and the distance between tables in the restaurant is observed.
- To kill any viruses and bacteria, after a guest leaves, tables, chairs, menus, etc., are treated with a portable Corpofix HV4 UV lamp.
- Outside working hours, the kitchen unit and the business hall are sterilized using Bioteris bactericidal UVC lamp against viruses and bacteria.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool have been rearranged to allow greater social distance and are disinfected at regular intervals. Leaving personal towels and belongings to keep a sunbed is not allowed.
- Disinfection of the thermal and fitness area is carried out on schedule, and there will be visitor restrictions for the purpose. Locker rooms and bathrooms are disinfected after each use. Massage and beauty salons are disinfected after each use, and for this purpose the intervals between the individual procedures should be 15 minutes.
- The maximum number of visitors at a time, except for persons belonging to the same household, is as follows: Thermal zone – up to 8 people; Fitness – up to 2 people.
- Preventive measures against risks of infection: There are information boards in the area of the complex on the preventive measures reminding everyone that while protecting themselves, is responsible for the health of others. There is a room equipped for use in case of possible quarantine. A sufficient number of masks, helmets, goggles, thermometers and protective clothing in case of emergency are provided. Individual disinfectants are available to guests in each room.
- All staff will be regularly instructed in their work in the individual units, including frequent disinfection and hand washing, avoiding close physical contact and maintaining social distance from guests and other team members.
The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority!