The PENELOPA BUILDING Ltd. Administrator processes personal data in relation to the following main activities:
– Keeping a register for reservations and payments by wire transfer and cash on site.
– Keeping a register for Bulgarian tourists.
– Keeping a register for foreign tourists.
Requirement under Art. 116 of the Tourism Act.
PENELOPE BUILDING Ltd. does NOT disclose personal data to third parties and recipients, unless there is a grave reason to the contrary or the data are publicly available.
Recipients of data can be government bodies and bodies in charge of public functions, within their powers such as: NRA, NSSI, MoF, Ministry of Interior, etc.
The Penelope Palace AH Executive Team, employees and staff, we do know that privacy is an important issue. We have developed this policy to explain our practices regarding the personal information we collect from guests and visitors, through the website or through written or oral communication when you visit our site or from other sources.
With every contact or interaction with our customers it is possible to collect personal data. We only use your personal data in compliance with the personal data act, including for the purpose of providing and personalizing the services you request and expect from the Penelope Palace AH.
We may also use your data to spread news, promotional materials and materials for the Penelope Palace AH various services, and also to personalize the ads and content offered to you online, by email, mobile and visual ads, as well as on our website and in our social media profiles, depending on your preferences for receiving messages.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be stored for periods of time determined by the EU legislation and Bulgarian law.
A guest of ours, accommodated and registered in the Penelope Palace AH Pomorie has the right to request access to their personal data, the right to correction, to limit processing, as well as the right to object to the conditions with relation to the exercise of these rights.
The personal data provided by each guest of Penelope Palace is a civic identification. They do not belong in the special categories of personal data.
The categories of recipients of personal data are regulated in the legislation of the EU and Bulgarian law, and they have access in the case and in the manner provided by law.
The PENELOPE BUILDING Ltd. guarantees legality, good faith and transparency in the processing of personal data.
ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
– A client agrees to protect the tangible property of the hotel complex. In case of any unregulated action and damages caused to the complex by a client, the client shall be liable accordingly.
– Smoking indoors is banned for all complex.
– Outside food and drinks not allowed in the hotel restaurants.
– No taking food away from a hotel’s breakfast buffet.
– A request for a specific date or an offer sent to a client is not deemed a reservation, and the hotel will not reserve any premises and services.
– Pets up to 5 kg are allowed in the hotel rooms for an extra charge of BGN 10.00 per day.
– Pets are not allowed in the aea of the SPA center, indoor and outdoor pool.
– Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant.
– Guests with pets agree not to disturb other guests’ comfort and tpeace in the hotel during their stay.